“Our success and growth has truly been a collective effort” – Kelda Oppermann CEO
The 2017/2018 Annual Report is now available. A huge thank you to Impact Communications once again for their wonderful creative work in producing a fantastic Annual Report.
At Zonta House we believe every person has the right to be and feel safe and every individual’s journey is unique. Our staff, board, volunteers and supporters are passionate about the work we do with each individual and the overall impact we can have in our community.
Some highlights from the last 12 months;
- Refurbishment and launch of The Lois Goodram Centre with 110 of our supporters
- Average of 4.8/5 across all feedback questions and relevant programs
- $60,000 of in kind support to refurbish the Crisis Centre
- 2018 Western Australia Telstra Business Award finalist in Social Change Maker Category
- 2018 Community Service Excellence Awards finalist in medium sized organisation
- 224 women accessed crisis accommodation with the average stay of 19 days
- 48% decrease in mental health distress from intake to exit and a 12% increase in quality of life
The full report can be accessed here: 2017/2018 Annual Report