Zonta House Refuge Association has provided holistic support for over 10,000 women in crisis since 1984.
- $30 buys our workbooks for our education workshops
- $100 pays for a counselling support session for a woman who has experienced trauma.
- $120 will provide the women with more long term support through transitional accommodation for one week.
- $150 allows Zonta to provide teachers/trainers for up to 14 women in rejuvenating classes such as art, cooking or yoga
- $200 will provide a woman fleeing family and domestic violence or any other crisis, to have safe accommodation at our refuge with a bed, shower, essential items, food, transport and support for a week.
You can support Zonta House Refuge Association Inc through monetary or in-kind donations and any donations by individuals over $200 means that you become part of our Friends of Zonta family.
The Buff Denny Trust is managed by a trustee, Zonta House Pty Ltd, whose Board comprises members of the Board of the Zonta House Refuge Association Inc It is a funding body focused on the collection and disbursement of funds for the benefit of our programs.
The Buff Denny Trust is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) by the Australian Taxation Office, so donations of $2.00 or over are tax deductible.
ABN 26 648 656 992
Donations and proceeds from fundraising can be made at any time by filling in the form below. We will issue a receipt for all donations made via EFT.
Account Number: 150811941
Become a Friend of Zonta
Join our family as a Supporter or Champion of Zonta! See how to join here
Individuals and organisations can support our ongoing operations and offerings with in kind support such as:
- Legal aid to clients
- Auditing services
- Organisational change and development
- Website and IT upgrade and maintenance
- Social media campaigns
One of the most meaningful and effective ways to support women and their families in the future is to plan a gift to Zonta House as part of your overall estate and financial plans. Any donation small or large is useful to the ongoing running and development of Zonta House and the women and families we support. If you would like to leave a bequest for Zonta House Refuge Association Inc in your Will please contact us for more information.