I am privileged to work with a board and staff who are genuinely committed to making a difference and what we are trying to achieve as an organisation – Kelda Oppermann CEO
The 2016/2017 Annual Report is now available. A sincere thank you to Impact Communications once again for their generous work in designing the annual report and to Grant Thornton for hosting our Annual General Meeting earlier this week.
Click this line to read the full Zonta House Refuge Association 2017 Annual Report.
- 100% of women accommodated in crisis accommodation were at high risk or at risk of serious harm from family and/or domestic violence.
- 37 Positive Pathway workshops facilitated with 187 attendees.
- 14 women and their families supported in their homes with 100% of the women feeling safer in their homes post service.
- Significant in-kind support for the Crisis Centre renovations.
- Purchase of the new head office due to officially open in 2018 after a generous donation from Lois Goodram.
- Successful received a Lotterywest grant for the renovations of our new head office, new Information Technology and databases to increase efficiency and result in improved analytics of outcomes.
We look forward to another successful year ahead with your continued support!