In danger now? DIAL 000

Rapid ReHousing

Assisting women and their children exiting refuge accommodation to secure and sustain tenancies in the private rental market

Are you?

  • Currently living in refuge or transitional refuge accommodation
  • Have a source of income (Centrelink payments accepted)
  • Need help with finding or securing a private rental
Image of woman sitting on the edge of a bed looking out of a window and a bedside lamp in the forefront.

The Rapid ReHousing Program provides support to women who are ready to enter the private housing market.

Support is provided before, during and after housing placement through:

  • Rental readiness support
  • Bond and rental assistance
  • Individualised support planning
  • Risk assessment and safety planning
  • Advocacy and liaison with your real estate agent
  • Referrals, advocacy and liaison with additional support services

My family and I have found your Rapid Rehousing program support life changing. I believe this service is beneficial to the community and hope it will continue helping more families like mine into the future

Anonymous Client

Program Eligibility

This program is open to women aged 16+ years of age, including women with children in their care, who are ready to transition out of refuge accommodation.

All referrals will be considered individually upon completion of a Housing Needs Assessment by the Rapid ReHousing Support Coordinator.

For further information please contact Rapid ReHousing Support Coordinator

via email [email protected] or call mobile 0406 569 149

Frequently Asked Questions

How quickly can the program help me find a house?

As there is limited housing available, we cannot state for certain the exact timeframe for you being accommodated. It really is depended on the housing availability and rental price point (affordability). We would support you with lodging any applications and providing references.

Can Zonta House Act as a Guarantor to a lease agreement?

Unfortunately we are unable to act as a guarantor to a lease agreement, but can offer a support letter and financial support to the potential tenant in the program.

I am a landlord and I want to offer my investment property how can I do this?

Please contact our office for further assistance on 1800 870149 or email [email protected]

We do however, encourage you to involve a real estate agency as the programs only supports women into the private rental markets with properties being linked to real estate agencies.

I am currently homeless am I eligible for support to find housing?

Rapid ReHousing is available to any woman currently in the a women’s refuge across WA and wanting to be accommodated in the Perth Metro area.

I have children in my care, can you assist in helping me find a rental?

Yes, the program is open to both women with children and women with children currently being accommodated in a women’s refuge across western Australia.

How can my real estate agency support the program?

Please reach out to our offices via email [email protected] for further assistance, we would love to hear from you!


If you are in immediate danger, or someone you know is in immediate danger please do not hesitate and call Police on 000.

If you are at risk, please ensure you follow the eSafety Commission recommendations for staying safe online.

Family and Domestic Violence (FDV) can happen in relationships with a partner, defacto, family member, carer, boyfriend or girlfriend.

This behaviour can be threatening, abusive, violent, coercive, stalking, controlling, making someone feel scared and/or forcing them to do things they don’t want to do.

It can occur in current or past imitate relationships, family settings, or extended family groups.

For more information on what is considered Family and Domestic Violence, or how to identify it please visit Safe and Equal or 1800RESPECT. WA’s after-hours response helpline is available 24/7 if you are in crisis and need urgent help for refuge assessment or emergency accommodation options Crisis Care Free Call 1800 199 008